Cover Photo by Nils Nedel
Overpacking is a common mistake most people make when traveling internationally. If you are an over-prepared traveler like me, then you understand the importance of packing light and efficiently. There’s nothing more exhausting than having to haul overweight bags or even extra luggage around after an insanely long flight.
As an entrepreneur, time is always of the essence, and it is of the utmost importance to travel comfortably, and not have to stress about your productivity working from a remote location.
Here are some perfect essentials to make the most of your next trip abroad!
1. POWERADD Travel Adapter Kit
POWERADD Universal Travel Adapter Kits -Specially Designed for Travelers and Businessmen
- This product are specially designed for those who travel abroad a lot. The outlets outside America are different from American outlets, so that outlet adapters are essential.
- It’s well designed to be portable in size with a simple and practical style.
- Works for small electronic devices i.e, cell phones, laptops, camera gear
- NOTE: This Adapter does not convert voltage. Make sure your device supports 100-240V
2. Hardside Luggage with TSA Compliant 3-point lock
The Voja Large is made from our proprietary polypropylene blend—it’s nearly indestructible and doesn’t get white scuff marks like standard formulas.
Its 3-point lock system incorporates a large latch with a combination lock, as well as two smaller slider latches. The dual wheel system is sturdy and stable, while quiet-running casters let you roll smoothly and silently. A retractable handle tucks away for safekeeping.
This size has ample space for longer trips or long-distance moves.
3. Activated Charcoal Pills
You might be surprised to see charcoal on a packing list for vacation, but it’s great to have on hand in case you get sick (trust me). Taking the tablets when you start to feel sick will absorb the toxins in your system and help stop the dreaded diarrhea.
4. GlocalMe G4 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
Share 4G internet among up to five devices in over 140 countries around the world with GlocalMe. The innovative CloudSIM technology automatically switches to the best local network coverage to keep you connected wherever you are. Beyond that, you won’t need to charge for about 15 hours, so you can spend the bulk of your day burning through prepaid data (prices vary by location, the number of days and GBs) without having to plug in.
5. Battery Case for iPhone 11 Max
- 6500mAh Portable Protective Charging Case
- Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max (6.5 inch)
- Rechargeable Extended Battery Charger Case (Black)
6. Melatonin – Fast Dissolve Tablets
Take melatonin during your flight and your first few nights abroad to help you regulate your sleep cycle and avoid jet lag. For best results, use fast dissolve tablets 20-30 minutes before sleep time.
7. DJI Mavic Mini (Very Affordable)
Have a little fun and experience your destination with a non-intrusive smartphone-sized drone. The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the easy-to-use DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other.
8. TSA Approved Travel Containers
Say GOODBYE to LEAKAGE – No person of class should travel with bottles that will leave your hands oily and smelly because they are not properly sealed! The 100ml lotion pump bottle is double leak proof design with an auto lock pump as well as a stopper that pops on and off to keep the pump from accidentally depressing in transit. ZOADLE make sure that these are the easiest and safest bottles a traveler can use!
9. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
- Award-winning LifeStraw water filter is a must-carry tool for hiking, camping, travel, and emergencies; no disaster kit is complete without it
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water without iodine, chlorine, or other chemicals; does not require batteries and has no moving parts
- Removes minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites, and filters to 0.2 microns; surpasses EPA filter standards
10. Anti-Crease Shirt Carrying Case
- Easily transport and store your dress shirt with protection from from dust, moisture, and wrinkles.
- Use for traveling and pre-packing, making it easy to get up and go.
- Use for storage at the office, in the car, or at home.
- Always have a fresh shirt available. Life happens, be prepared for it.
- Water Resistant. Biking in to work in the rain? No problem. Going for a swim? Maybe just leave us on the beach.
2 Replies to “10 International Travel Essentials for Entrepreneurs”
Never knew melatonin and activated charcoal were this essential 👍
Definitely! It came in handy during my trip
Comments are closed.