Home – Full then List Forums Models Chat Modeling FAQs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Francis Polo
    Keymaster

Ask questions here

Lashawnsmith99
    Participant

Hey I love your videos..I always take notes well watching your videos which is very helpful.. I am a 19 year old,black female that is 6’2 and thin and want to do high fashion runway..I always doubt myself because the maximum height for females that are like 5’9 to 5’11 and I am taller then that. The other thing that gets to me is I haven’t done anything about it yet. I dont know what to do?

Francis Polo
    Keymaster

Hi, I wouldn’t worry about the height. Models of your height are actually trending in LA. On my YouTube channel, I did a collab with female models Sehqua who’s 6’0 and Chelsea who is 6’2, both of them are represented and are actually getting a lot of work here. You just need to get representation in a big market and you’ll be good.

emanuelle
    Participant

Hi! I’ve been watching your videos for a week now and I love it so much! Thank you for that, and also thank you for this space.
    My name is Emanuelle, I am a 20 years old brazilian girl, caucasian, and 5’7. I’ve been craving to do high fashion modelling.
    I have so many questions… unfortunally this desire didn’t come as a teenager, so there are times I wonder, am I too old for this? To be starting now… even though I know I have potential.
    Also, it’s impossible not to wonder about my height, am I too short for high fashion modelling?
    I am lost, but you videos have been helping me a lot.
    Bless u, have a good day.

zay03
    Participant

I am a 5’9 16 y/o black male and Im wondering where to start, could you please help me out.

CollinTheile
    Participant

Hey, how would u do a personality video ? I wanna apply for IMG and they asked for a personality video do u have some useful advices ? I’ve some ideas but they involve cutting the video a bit not quite sure if the video should be bold and loud or the opposite

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.